Win this Ruger Vaquero .45 Long Colt today! Get your raffle ticket before it’s too late!
In celebration of the 140th Anniversary of Phoenix’s first Marshal, we are raffling off this beautiful vintage style firearm. It is a great general-purpose gun or collector’s piece that represents a special time in Arizona’s history. The Ruger Vaquero is a six-shot single-action revolver manufactured by Sturm, Ruger & Co. based on the New Model Ruger Super Blackhawk frame and was introduced in 1993. It comes in blued steel that is intended to closely resemble a 19th-century finish. It has wood grips and fixed sights.
Raffle ends: 6/30/2021
All proceeds benefit the museum and our exhibits.
The winner will receive a certificate for the Ruger 5101. This must be completed, with a copy of the Federal Firearms License (FFL) where it is to be shipped. Both items must be mailed to Ruger.
Once Ruger receives the documentation, the winner will receive a confirmation email. Please allow four to six weeks for delivery to the FFL.
Receipts be must be located in the United States. Not all Ruger firearms are legally able to be possessed in all states and locales.
Recipients must be able to legally possess firearm in its factory configuration in his or her state and locales following completion of all federal and state background checks. Ruger reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute another model based upon availability or state/local law.
Winner is responsible for any FFL transfer fees or shipping charges.
• Grips Hardwood
• Front Sight Blade
• Barrel Length 5.50″
• Material Alloy Steel
• Capacity 6
• Rear Sight Integral
• Twist1: 16″ RH
• Finish Blued
• Overall Length 11.12″
• Weight 40 oz.
• Grooves 6
• Suggested Retail $829.00
• Traditional western-style, hand-filling grip has long been acknowledged as one of the most comfortable and natural-pointing of any grip style.
• Patented reverse indexing pawl allows for easier loading and unloading, while the traditional beveled cylinder simplifies holstering.
• Transfer bar mechanism and loading gate interlock provide an unparalleled measure of security against accidental discharge.
• Handsome, larger crescent-shaped ejector rod head boasts traditional form, perfect for every cowboy or cowgirl.
• Cold hammer-forged barrel results in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy and longevity.
• Blade front and integral notch rear sights.